Posted Fri, Mar 2
The nation’s largest specialty retailer of fashion swimwear is looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to drive profitable sales. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in fashion/swimwear, a background in retail, a positive attitude and ability to build and maintain relationships.
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
JOB TITLE: Part-time Sales Associate
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that customers receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards and solid product knowledge.
- Maintains customer awareness to both increase sales and reduce security risks.
- Greets and assist our customers’ inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Surpass the customers’ expectations every day.
- Process freight ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment.
- Follow proper procedures for processing sales and returns.
- Develop product knowledge.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge and enthusiastic about fashion.
- Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing.
- Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines.
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, week-ends and holiday is required.
- Occasionally positions or moves up to 25 pounds.
- Frequently ascends and descends up to a total of 5 steps