Sales Associate As one of our passionate, fun and dedicated Sales Associates, you will be the voice of our brand while elevating the consumer experience through genuine consumer connections and selling our original/innovative products. As an invaluable part of our team, you will thrive in an environment where individuality and authenticity are celebrated. If you aspire to a career in retail and are looking for a company dedicated to your personal growth to evolve into a leader of tomorrow, then Vans is for you.
What you will do:
• Build sales by maintaining a consumer centric mindset and using selling behaviors through genuine interactions with consumers.
• Ensure the store is consistently recovered and consumer ready by meeting brand standards.
• Use strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills to exceed sales results.
• Regularly interact with consumers within the store, providing a high level of customer service.
• Adhere to policies, procedures and practices that align with company directives.
What you bring:
• Proven communication skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Ability to be solution oriented
• Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment
• 0-1 years of related professional/retail experience is preferred
• A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements. As part of our application process, you will be invited to complete a HireVue video assessment via email. Please complete this as soon as possible, as this the first step in the process to be considered for an in-person interview and our opportunity to learn more about your passion, creativity, and individuality. All we ask is you be your authentic self.