Job Opportunity at Maker's Market in Park Meadows
Posted Mon, Aug 9
Makers Market at Park Meadows is looking for up to three retail team members to join our 28 person strong team. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and reliable.
- Welcome customers by greeting them and offering them assistance.
- Direct customers by explaining the store concept and asking open-ended questions. We are home to more than 150 local makers, creators and vendors. We're not Target or the local grocery store. You need to have a passion for small business and care about supporting our vendors.
- Advise customers by providing information on products. There's a lot to learn about each vendor. You need to have a desire to learn and absorb!
- Process payments by totaling purchases; process checks, cash, and store or other credit cards.
- Contribute to team effort by problem solving and working towards monthly sales goals.
- Use judgment to solve customer problems. Can you think on your feet and work to find solutions? Awesome!!
- Maintain scheduling commitments.
- Your shifts will require you to stand on your feet all day and move around. You may climb ladders, undress mannequins or unpack boxes.
- You need to be computer and tech savvy. We use online sales systems, sound systems, label printers, credit card readers, etc. We appreciate quick learners!
Interested applicants can apply online.