A Pandora Seasonal Sales Associate will be the ultimate Pandora fan. If you Dream of spending your day engaging customers, achieving and exceeding sales goals, and making a lasting impression on your clients then Pandora is the place for you! You can apply at careers.pandoragroup.com.
Responsibilities of a Pandora Seasonal Sales Associate
• Achieve and exceed sales goals utilizing Pandora’s specialized selling model (SPARK) and product knowledge
• Always maintain a keen awareness of shoppers, to both deliver a world class shopping experience and control loss prevention.
• Complete Pandora product knowledge training (LINK) to leverage driving sales
• Display personal accountability in achieving and exceeding sales and KPI targets
• Be aware of current product launches and promotions, support company initiatives
• Cultivate a solid customer/client base through customer engagement and build relationships
• Attend all scheduled shifts in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives
Qualifications of Pandora Seasonal Sales Associate:
• Retail and/or previous sales experience preferred
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be able to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work (in US postings)
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Please note that this is a temporary position, with an estimated end work date of January 6, 2023.