Job Opportunity at Everything But Water in Park Meadows
Posted Tue, Oct 11
The Key Holder, in partnership with the Store Management team, will create a customer centric environment through extraordinary customer service. Partnering with all Associates to support the Company’s customer service model, brand standards and operations is expected. We need someone for 10-20 hours a week with flexible scheduling.
- Works closely with Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager to support business needs, adequate shift coverage and at times supervise Sales Associates
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service by demonstrating the Company’s selling model in a confident and knowledgeable manner
- Maintain brand standards around cleanliness, organization, and visual presentation standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of sales goals and align behaviors accordingly
- 2-4 years of experience in retail sales; 1 year of supervisory experience
- Availability must include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Effective customer engagement skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical requirements include ability to stand and walk for an eight-hour shift; climb a ladder; lift a minimum of 10 pounds
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be fluent in English (speak, read, write)
Everything But Water offers a competitive compensation package including 401(K) participation, merchandise discounts and additional benefits for eligible Associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.