Veterans are welcomed to apply.
· Outgoing personality and character to fill this position as it requires high level of safety, excellence customer service, detail task oriented, and leadership.
· Drive trackless train, and interact with children and families.
· Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly train maintenance and cleaning
· Perform other duties as required
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma, at a minimum of 21 years of age
· Valid driver license
· Willing to Pre-Employment drugs test and background check.
· Random drug test during employment is required
· Flexible work schedule.
· On the job training will be provided and must be followed
· Mechanical skills is a plus
Job Types: Full Time and Part Time