Job Opportunity at Fabletics in Park Meadows
Posted Tue, Nov 1
As a Store Associate, you will be responsible for providing a best-in-class retail store experience. The right candidate will be a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who is comfortable engaging the public.
- Actively engage our Customers in new and meaningful ways by providing knowledge on the fabrics, features, fit, and function of our product.
- Drive Customer engagement inside and outside of the store environment ranging from store events & promotions to community projects.
- Communicate inventory and training needs to Store Manager to increase overall Customer experience.
- Maintain store-merchandising guidelines.
- Actively participate to provide and nourish feedback to Store Manager.
- Strive for excellence meeting and exceeding Store objectives.
- Maintain personal sales and achieve sales goals.
- Maintain all safety and security standards and identify, communicate potential issues.
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10-30 lbs.
- Required Skills
- At least 1 year minimum of work experience within a retail environment preferred.
- Knowledge & familiarity of active lifestyle choices such as Yoga, Cycling/Spin, Pilates, Weight Training, Running, Nutrition and other healthy activities.
- Ability to work with large teams.
- Great interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with retail inventory and POS systems.
- Self-motivated, good communicator.
- The ability to multi-task, set priorities and work well under pressure.
- Flexibility in work hours, open to work evenings, weekends, and national holidays.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.