Assistant Store Manager, Shift Lead, Team Member
Posted Tue, Feb 20
We are looking for a qualified candidate who can potentially become Assistant Store Manager!
As a Mrs. Fields Team Member, you must provide exceptional customer service with a sense of urgency and energy. Team members must have a vibrant and outgoing personality and love to bake cookies and decorate cakes in various occasions!
- Willing to interact with customers and enthusiastically offer drinks/promotions/deals (any value added) to drive sales on a daily basis.
- Provide a positive, friendly and helpful customer service approach in all transactions
- Prepare and display all products according to store standards and policies in order to provide a positive and inviting image to customers.
- Follow all procedures and record-keeping requirements.
- Receive inventories, and rotate product and supplies in an efficient manner.
- Maintain store cleanliness as outlined in store policies and procedures.
- Open and close the store in accordance with store policies and procedures.
- Be reliable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Requirements/Functions:
- Availability to work opening shift (8AM to 2-3PM) for weekdays is preferred
- Ability to work well with team members, take direction from Store Owner, and be open to receiving feedback and willing to make appropriate changes.
- Experience working with customers.
- Ability to decorate cookie cakes (art/drawing/hand skill may require)
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 30 pounds frequently.
- Constant standing/walking for eight hours or more at a time.
- Frequent bending, stooping, and reaching above shoulder height.
- Dependable, Strong work ethic
- Frequent squeezing of hand and wrist