• Previous Assistant Manager or Key Holder with 2 years or more experience within a fashionable or luxury retail environment and with great references
• You’re comfortable with social media navigating different sites interacting with customers to networking recruitment sites
• An entrepreneurial, proven leader with an incredible spirt and amazing style
• Customer-centric with a passion for making others feel special
As Brighton’s Assistant Manager, you will work with beautiful, hand-crafted products, an amazing team and loyal (and new) consumers that happen to LOVE our products!
• You will lead by example, the Brighton way – Create Magic!
• Help cultivate an environment of genuine customer connection
• Be passionate and knowledgeable about our product
• Take pride in providing every one of our customers and team members with phenomenal customer service
• Constantly network, recruit, hire & retain top talent
• Maintain a focus on excellent sales results
• And MORE!