Job Opportunity at Loft in Park Meadows
Posted Thu, Jan 26
Responsibilities will include: Providing exceptional client service, operating as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager, performing operational and transactional functions, handling client service issues, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store.
Primary Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Responsible for compliance to all ANN INC. practices and procedures as outlined in the reference manuals
Assistant Manager Lead ResponsibilitiesIn addition to Sales Associate roles of providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience, the Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in overseeing the operational functioning of the store including, but not limited to:
- Possessing keys to the store, performing opening and closing procedures in the absence of management (e.g., opening / closing registers, opening checklists, bank deposits, filling in, recovery, cleaning, retrieves/send email, review AT Web, accepts/receives shipment
- Utilizing reports to make effective merchandising decisions & style the store to Division standards Leveraging tools, assessing and taking action to drive operational excellence through Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Schedule: Flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Educational Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum six months Sales Associates experience with ANN INC. or equivalent experience with another retailer in a position of sales associate or higher.
- Part-time or full-time managerial experience preferred