Fri, Feb 9 – Sun, Feb 18
Guests are invited to indulge in BRIO Tuscan Grille’s tempting Valentine’s Day menu, designed with love in mind! Including enticing cocktails, delicious starters and entrées, plus a decadent dessert, it’s the perfect way for guests to treat their special someone this Valentine’s Day. BRIO Tuscan Grille at Park Meadows will offer this special Valentine’s Day menu during lunch and dinner, Friday, Feb. 9–Sunday, Feb. 18.
Cocktails & Bubbly
· Sweetheart Martini: Raspberry Vodka, sour apple, sweet and sour ($8)
· Prosecco Brut, Maschio — Treviso, Italy ($11 split)
· Brut Domaine Chandon — Napa Valley, California ($43 per bottle)
· Antipasti Bruschetta — Pepperoni, tomatoes, Mozzarella, pepperoncinis, Kalamata olives, basil, Parmesan, red wine vinaigrette ($12.50)
· Soup of the Day
· Lobster & Shrimp Scampi — Oven baked shrimp, lemon, white wine, tomatoes, asparagus, angel hair pasta ($24.95)
· Bistecca BRIO — Thinly pounded beef tenderloin, Romano tomatoes, chimichurri, creamy horseradish, arugula ($24.95). Add Broiled Lobster Tail for $9.95.
· Molten Chocolate Cake — Mascarpone cream, white chocolate raspberry gelato ($7.95)
“Celebrate Valentine’s Day this year with someone you love over an indulgent and romantic meal,” says BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. “We created this exclusive menu to ensure our guests have an unforgettable evening with that special someone, while enjoying tempting cocktails, delicious entrées and a decadent dessert.” Reservations at BRIO can be made online by visiting www.BrioItalian.com. For a list of locations, please visit www.BrioItalian.com.