Easter Brunch at BRIO at Brio Tuscan Grille
Brio Tuscan Grille
Sat, Mar 31 – Sun, Apr 1: 8am – 4pm
Reserve Your Table
Easter Brunch at BRIO
This weekend in celebration of Easter, BRIO Tuscan Grille will offer an exclusive Easter brunch menu available Saturday, March 31 and Sunday, April 1 until 3 p.m. Guests may enjoy the holiday with friends and family at BRIO!
BRIO’s Easter Menu:
- Frittata Al Forno: Eggs, angel hair, bacon, caramelized onions, spinach, artichokes, Asiago, Parmesan cream, fresh fruit
- Sicilian Omelette: Ham, bacon, sausage, caramelized onions, roasted tomatoes, Mozzarella, brunch potatoes
- Ham & Biscuit Benedict: Poached cage-free eggs, ham, biscuit, grilled asparagus, hollandaise, brunch potatoes
- Berries & Cream French Toast: Cream cheese stuffed, bacon
- Shrimp & Grits: Black pepper shrimp, creamy smoked Gouda polenta, poached cage-free egg, ciabatta
- Center Cut Filet: 9 oz. filet, roasted vegetables, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
- Surf & Turf: 6 oz. filet, broiled lobster tail, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables
- New York Strip: 14 oz., Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables. Add on Broiled Lobster Tail for additional charge.
Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling the restaurant or here: https://www.brioitalian.com/reservations.html